About Us

Hattiesburg, MS, United States
We are a really average family that just can't get over that we have been adopted by an extraordinary God! We are excited and expectant as the journey to enlarge our family unfolds before us.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Reflective and Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Today is a day of reflection, and I am enjoying every minute of it! As is our custom,we are at Denise's parent's enjoying a quiet Thanksgiving day. Right now we are full of good food and watching the Saints beat the stuffing out of the Cowboys. Everyone but Denise is pretty happy.

Each Thanksgiving day I can't help but think back on where we were on Thanksgiving day 2003. On that day, we were half a wolrd away in Ternopil Ukraine. Seven years ago today was the first day that we laid eyes on our precious Erick. What a day. Whew! We had no idea what the years would bring. I love you son. You have brought so much joy to my life, and I cannot imagine our family without you! I thank God that He led us to you!!!!

As we stand on the brink of adding to our familiy again, I am again reminded of God's grace and of His lovingkindness toward us! We are so thankful for Erick and Nicholas and for the daughters that we pray to be able to bring home! Thank you Father for adopting us into your family through Jesus' sacrifice and thank you for the provledge of being blessed ot be the dad of some great kids. I am thankful!!!!

No comments: